Delegation Aides

Delegation Aides

Postby Tim_Coltharp on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Unless specifically refused by the PCs, the Captain of the Palace Guard Akiros Ismort and your Major Domo Korsico Degiones have arranged a small group guards and assistants to attend to you while at Winter Court. There will be 5 guards and 3 assistants available. If you want more than that you will need to make arrangements
Tim_Coltharp

Re: Delegation Aides

Postby Elwe on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Elwe will refuse the aides and 1 of the guards. His assignment for the guards will be to keep anyone out of his room while he sleeps, rotating out one guard every 2 hours, i.e. AB for 2 hours, BC for 2 hours, CD for 2 hours, and AD for 2 hours. beyond that, they can do what they want, as long as they don't get into trouble.
*poof* vanish
Elwe
Not-a-ninja

Re: Delegation Aides

Postby Tim_Coltharp on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Sorry if I did not make it clear. It is not that each PC gets 5 guards and 3 aides. It is that you all as a group get 5 guards and 3 aides.

Also given the paranoia I am sensing, the Palace will assign you a small number of domestics to keep your residence clean and such.
Last edited by Tim_Coltharp on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim_Coltharp

Return to Miramoto Kenzo's Winter Court - IC