IC News - February 2 to 9

IC News - February 2 to 9

Postby Tim_Coltharp on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Sandoval, Ambassador from Xoan, has been talking a lot about how "fun and decadent" a Xoan poison party can be. While most have been suspecious of the concept, he raves about it none the less. Here is how one of his typical statements go.

"You see life is ruled by yin and yang. What goes up must go down. Pleasure follows pain which follows pleasure. It is something that is obvious to the long lived elves who have seen many of these cycles. It is when you try to divorce the good from the bad that you find that the good turns bad and the bad was actually kind of good. It is philosophy that the Xoan Poison Party is rooted. Instead of seeking the perfect high you stumble into it. Basically you eat a series of courses. Every dish has been posioned with a delightful drug. But then again every poison in the later courses is potentially an antitode to the prior dish, but some just make the prior worse. So by the end of the dinner you are high as a kite and tripping your balls off. Sometimes you luck out and all you get afterword is a slight tummy ache other times you are sick for days. While the poisons are not meant to kill in any combination I would be lying if I said no one never died. But they were all sick and elderaly and should not have been playing anyway. But is said that the best highs come from the most sickening combination. And sometimes you will touch the face of God."

Eventually some people asked him to host such a party and small gathering will be hosted. About the only two important NPCs to plan to attend are are the two Pitax artisans.
Tim_Coltharp

Re: IC News - February 2 to 9

Postby Elwe on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:09 am

This sounds entertaining. I shall participate.
*poof* vanish
Elwe
Not-a-ninja

Postby Adrian_McCloud on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:02 pm

This sounds really, really dumb. I'll have the medical supplies ready.
Adrian_McCloud

Postby Tim_Coltharp on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:49 pm

To Adrian:

"There is no just watching in life, there is no watching in the party. Either you are all in or you are not there."

To Elwe:

"I knew a fellow elf would understand. I will be awaiting your arrival."
Tim_Coltharp

Postby Adrian_McCloud on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:45 pm

I'll still be ready for problems that will surely arise. If i have to be hiding to do it, so be it. I don't want someone valuable to us dying from something foolish.
Last edited by Adrian_McCloud on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adrian_McCloud

Postby Tim_Coltharp on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Finished at game
Tim_Coltharp

Return to Miramoto Kenzo's Winter Court - IC